Magma Fincorp announces M-Scholar Program 2019 for underprivileged Students to pursue Undergraduate courses
Magma M.Scholar Program 2019 – Application are invited by Magma Fincorp a Mumbai Based Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) for its Magma M. Scholar Program 2019
Also See : Scholarships
Magma M-Scholar Program
- The M-Scholar program has been key in ensuring that there is no impediment on the path to pursuing quality education from a prestigious institute. The scholarship program has enabled to expand academic horizons and set on a path of economic development and sustainability.
- M-Scholar was launched by Magma Fincorp in 2015 and offers the scholarship to meritorious students from economically disadvantaged families. Over the last 4 years, students who have benefitted from the scholarship program have landed plum jobs in the big-ticket public sector and private organizations in key positions.
- The company announces the launch of M-Scholar 2019, which will provide scholarships to 100 deserving students for higher education at the undergraduate level.
- Students who are 20 years old, have secured 80% marks in the Class XII exam and have a monthly household income less than Rs.10,000 are eligible to avail the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Magma M.Scholar Program 2019
- The student must be a citizen of India
- Maximum age of applicant as on 15th August 2019–20 years
- The scholarship will be granted to students for 3-year degree courses in the general stream or 4 years of professional/ specialized courses in engineering, medical, law, etc.
- The applicant should have secured a minimum of 80% marks in the school passing outboard exam (class XII) in their respective state boards.
- Students from families having a monthly household income of less than Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) are eligible.
Magma M.Scholar Program 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible students can send their application to the office of Magma Fincorp Ltd. with the following documents:
- Application letter seeking to be enrolled in the scheme
- Attested photocopy of the Class XII mark sheet
- Set of two passport photographs
- Age proof (School certificate/ Admit card)
- Address proof and Identity proof
- Income certificate of parents (Monthly Household Income must be Rs. 10,000/ or less per month)
- College admission proof (for the undergraduate course)
- Bank account details
- Character Certificate from School last attended
For more information please log on to: www.magma.co.in
For media queries contact: Diana Monteiro email@example.com; Phone:912262291150
Corporate Communications Department, Magma Fincorp Ltd., Tower 4A, Ecospace Business Park, Ambuja Realty Campus, New Town, Kolkata–700156, West Bengal