LIC announces Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Economically Weaker Students
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme – LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation invites applications for Golden Jubilee Scholarships from students belonging to Economically Weaker Families for pursuing higher studies in Medicine, Engineering, and Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field.
Check more details on LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees, dates from the page below.
- The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private college/university. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial
- Scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Date 2022
- Last date for submitting online the application is 31st December 2021
Rate of Scholarship
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected candidate which is payable in ten monthly installments of Rs. 1,000/- each
Conditions for Scholarship
- Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final exam and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in the Academic Year and are interested to pursue higher education in the field of
- Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.
- Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
- Above the basic educational qualification is relaxed to Class X or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the Academic year 2019-21 subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Application Process 2021
- The willing and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship at the LIC official website https://www.licindia.in/
- Modes of applying only online applications are to be submitted through the given link. Once an online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website