PRS Legislative Research India announces LAMP Fellowship Program 2023, Apply now
LAMP Fellowship 2023 – The PRS Legislative Research, India has invited applications for filling up the LAMP Fellowship 2023, a Scholarship Program for the academic session 2023-24.
LAMP Fellowship 2023
- The primary role of a LAMP Fellow is to provide extensive research support to her/his MP for their parliamentary work.
- Application must be submitted no later than 11:45 PM IST on Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- Candidates shortlisted in the first round will be required to take a mandatory online evaluation test on 8 January, 2023 (Sunday).
Duration of the Fellowship
- The Fellowship starts from the middle of June every year and concludes in the following April – May (subject to the Parliamentary calendar)
- The fellows are provided with a stipend of Rs. 20,000 a month
- The office space will depend on the arrangements made by the assigned Member Parliament
- PRS seeks to engage with highly-motivated, bright young people for the LAMP Fellowship.
- LAMP Fellowship is open to candidates who are 25 years of age or below (born on or after June 1st 1997).
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the LAMP Fellowship.
- Applications for LAMP Fellowship 2023-24 are open now – https://prsindia.org/lamp/how-to-apply
- This form contains 8 sections. They are:
- Section 1: Personal information and contact details
- Section 2: Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Section 3: Academic Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (if applicable)
- Section 4: Academic Qualification: Other Degree / Course (if applicable)
- Section 5: Work Experience (other than internships) (if applicable)
- Section 6: Internship Experience (if applicable)
- Section 7: Languages known
- Section 8: Two essays (500 words each)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website