KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden offers KTH India Scholarship 2024 for Master’s Program
KTH India Scholarship 2024 – KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH India Scholarship 2024 to graduate students. KTH offers four different scholarship opportunities for master’s studies. The KTH Scholarship covers the tuition fee of a one or two year master’s program. The KTH One-Year Scholarship is aimed at current KTH master’s program students and covers the tuition fee of the second year of studies. The KTH Joint Program Scholarship is aimed at students in certain joint programs and covers the tuition fee for the study period spent at KTH. The KTH India Scholarship is aimed specifically at students from India. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on KTH India Scholarship 2024
KTH India Scholarship 2024
- The KTH India Scholarship covers the tuition fee for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarship also includes a monthly living allowance during the academic year (10 months).
- Application opens : 01st December 2023
- Application closes : 15th January 2024
- To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- You must also be an Indian citizen who has completed your undergraduate programme in India. Students with conditional eligibility also qualify.
- The scholarship is not available for applicants to joint master’s programmes or programmes with obligatory exchange studies, such as the master’s programme in Railway Engineering.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.kth.se/
- The Application can be submitted through the Web-portal https://www.kth.se/ from 01st December 2023 to 15th January 2024
- Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be prioritized according to the foundation’s statutes.
- Please note that Indian citizens are eligible to apply for both the KTH India Scholarship and the KTH Scholarship
- Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for submitting online applications.
- The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship. After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
- Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be prioritized according to the foundation’s statutes. Please note that Indian citizens are eligible to apply for both the KTH India Scholarship and the KTH Scholarship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website