Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE) announces Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21
Prathibha Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE). The KSCSTE, under its STARS (Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science) Program invites applications from eligible candidates for the award of Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21.
About the Program
- The Program provides scholarship for students who have qualified meritoriously in the Higher Secondary Exam from Kerala for pursuing Degree/Post Graduate Courses in Basic/ Natural Science in Institutions/ Universities in India.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21
Class 12 passed students
- The basic aim of this program is to motivate the hopeful students for higher studies and a career in the field of Science by providing the scholarship.
Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21 Important Dates
Application can be submitted online from
01st January 2021
31st January 2021
Duration of Scholarship
For the Degree Course
For the Postgraduate
Eligibility Criteria for Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21
- Applicant should be of Kerala origin.
- Applicants should have qualified Higher Secondary Examination form Kerala.
- A minimum of 95% aggregate marks or equivalent grade in all science subjects for higher secondary Board Exam.
- Students must also have secured admission for B.Sc. /Integrated M.Sc. courses as targeting to Basic or Natural Science either from/in any of the Institutions or Universities in India.
- The candidate’s category of SC/ST should have a minimum mark of 90% or equivalent grade for all subjects in total plus minimum 90% marks or equivalent grade for all science subjects in total in the 12th class exam).
Directs to the degree of B.Sc. Course/starting 3 years of Integrated B.Sc. Course
Directs to M.Sc. Course
First Year/ fourth Year of Integrated M.Sc.
Second Year/ fifth Year of Integrated M.Sc
Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21 Application Process
Stage 1 Online Registration
- Applicants should Register Online before the stipulated date as per the notification issued by KSCSTE.
- Applicants should ensure the following before commencement of Online Registration.
- A valid Mobile number and email ID accessible to him/her during the entire stage of selection process.
- A recent passport size photograph image of dimension 150W ×200H pixels
- Applicants should enter their Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID and HSE Roll Number to commence online registration.
- Applicants should enter the OTP received through E-mail and should enter a password of minimum 6 characters to continue registration.
- An Application number will be generated on successful registration. This number and the chosen password will be mailed to the applicant, which should be used for future login.
Stage 2 After publication of Provisional Rank List
- Provisional Rank List should upload the following documents for confirmation of scholarship.
- Student Data-Sheet, duly signed by the applicant and endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
- Copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination- self attested.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST applicants
- Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin]
- ’Terms & Conditions”, duly signed
- E-payment form- in prescribed format
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website