Government of Himachal Pradesh announces Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Girls Students
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2023 – The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from meritorious girl students, who have completed class 12 in any stream for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2023. The main objective of this scholarship is to inspire meritorious girls for higher education. Every year, top 2000 meritorious girl students receive this scholarship. Check out the post below for more details such as scholarship amount, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2023
- Organisation: Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Portal Name: National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0
- Scholarship Name: Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2023-21
- Applicable For: Girl Students
- Applicable State/UTs: Himachal Pradesh
- Under this Scheme the top 2000 meritorious girl students of 10+2 of all study groups i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce streams are awarded a scholarship of Rs 15000/- per student p.a., based on passing ratio in each group as per the merit list supplied by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh is Open till: 30th November 2023
- Defective Verification Open till: Not Opening
- Institute Verification – Open till: Opening Soon
- The scholarship will be given strictly on 10+2 merit declared as such as by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala to the students of Government/Government Aided Private Schools affiliated with H.P. Board of School Education
- Have taken admission as a regular student in post 10+2 courses (academic, professional, technical) from a government-aided or recognised private institution
- Visit the official website of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships Government of Himachal Pradesh http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in
Steps to Instruction
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, login using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
- For more details please visit https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction
- The selection of the scholars will be based on the merit list provided by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website