Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 for Masters Programs, Apply now
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022 – The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is accepting applications for women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience to pursue one of the preferred and partner masters programs at participating Universities around the world.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Dates 2022
- Application Window-I: From January 17, 2022 to February 28, 2022
- Application Widow-2: From March 29, 2022 to May 27, 2022
- The JJ/WBGSP scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship under the Regular Program, an applicant must:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. .
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online at website https://www.worldbank.org/
- Applicants can apply for scholarships to both Preferred and Partner Programs. The process to apply to a Preferred Program and to a Partner Program differs:
Scholarship to attend a preferred program Attention
- The call for applications for a JJWBGSP Scholarship to our Preferred Programs
- Guidance for this call for applications, including this call’s: (i) instructions and requirements to submit an application, the eligibility criteria applicants must meet
- The JJ/WBGSP uses the following process to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country nationals, with the aim of identifying the candidates with the highest potential, after completion of their graduate studies, to impact the development of their countries.
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
- The JJ/WBGSP Secretariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists:
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website