IUSSTF and USC Offered VITERBI Program for Research Internship 2023, Apply now
IUSSTF-Viterbi Program for Research Internship 2023 – The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) have partnered to support the IUSSTF-Viterbi Program (Research Internship 2023). This program provides opportunities to Indian students to undertake research internships at the Viterbi School of Engineering in the summer of 2023 for a period of 8 weeks.
IUSSTF-Viterbi Program for Research Internship 2023
- Submission Deadline : 15th December 2022
- The internship is 8 weeks program, tentatively scheduled to be held by May-July 2023.
The IUSSTF-Viterbi Program Is envisaged to :
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
- Stipend (to cover contingencies including network access, equipments, computing facilities etc).
- Only candidates currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computational Sciences and Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institution of Higher Education in India are eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 8.5 or higher
- Percentage equivalent: 80% and higher
- Only those candidates who are enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program and 3rd and 4th year students in a five-year program (completing their degrees on or after May 2024) are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, please read the detailed guidelines at https://iusstf.org/
- The form must be completed by all applicants in English; please ensure that your respective form is complete and filled to the best of your knowledge before clicking ‘Submit’. Applicants would not be able to change or edit their forms after submission.
- A separate application form must be completed for each program for which you apply. You may choose to apply for more than one visitation program, provided that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Step to be Follow
- Step 1 – Sign in through the Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs.(Use the link given on the top right hand corner of the webpage).
- Step 2 – Verify your account using the link sent to your registered email id. Please check your spam/junk folders in case the mails are not received in your inbox from email@example.com
- Step 3 – Login to the Online Portal with the registered Email Id. Please remember your user id and password for future references
- Step 4 – Click “Apply for – Start Application”
- Step 5 – Fill in the required details in the form,
- Step 6 – You may preserve the entered information using the Save button given at the bottom of the form.
- Step 7 – You may retrieve the saved information using your login credentials and submit the form upon completion.
- Step 8 – You may download the PDF of your completed application after submission. All online applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application. The PDF format of the application can also be downloaded using the link sent to your registered email id after submission. Please note your Application ID for future references.
For more details and apply please visit the official website