INST Mohali Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships (February-2020 Session)
INST Mohali Post Doctoral Research Fellowships 2020 – Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows February 2020 Session
About the INST
- Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows. Selected Post-Doctoral Fellows will work in interdisciplinary major projects with faculty of INST
- Interested candidates should have strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology (Drug delivery, sensors, energy, agriculture, water purification, scanning probe microscopy, high resolution electron microscopy, smart materials, devices, microfluidics, industrial and societal technologies).
Also See : Scholarships
- Applications from eligible candidates should reach the Institute by 25th October 2019
- List of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website 03rd week of November 2019
- Fellowship Program Commencing – February 2020
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships – 3 years
- INST Mohali Post Doctoral Research Fellowships 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should either hold a PhD degree in Science/Engineering or should have submitted the PhD thesis in Science/Engineering. Proven research competence
- Candidate should have a very good academic record and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future.
- The age of 35 years as on 01st February 2020 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH/ Women and 3 years for OBC Category)
- The fellowship carries a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.45000/- besides a contingency grant of Rs.40000/- per annum.
- Candidates who have submitted the PhD thesis but are yet to be awarded the PhD degree, if selected, will be paid Rs.25000/- per month till the award of the degree.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their bio data proven evaluation by a shortlisting committee and will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of academic record, research competence and interview. The interview will be held at the INST
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring their original certificates (B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech, PhD) at the time of the interview. The shortlisted candidates should request three referees to send their confidential evaluation directly to [email protected]
- Application Form for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow can be downloaded from Institute Website https://inst.ac.in/careers.php
- The Duly filled Application Form should be sent to [email protected] as advance copy. The hard copy of application with the following documents should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali, Punjab-160062” so as to reach on or before due date
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships-February-2020” Incomplete applications or applications without requisite enclosures shall summarily be rejected
- Rs.450/- for General/OBC or Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH in form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali” (payable at Mohali/Chandigarh