DBT Govt. of India, IUSSTF and WINStep Forward offer Khorana Program 2023 for Scholars
Khorana Program 2023 for Scholars – Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward are offering Khorana Program for Scholars to Indian students to undertake research at leading U.S. universities over summer 2023 for a period of 10-12 weeks.
Khorana Program 2023 for Scholars
The Khorana Program is envisaged to:
- Providing an opportunity to Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities.
- Promoting research and capacity building in biotechnology and allied areas.
- Encouraging post-graduate students to take up research as a career.
- Paving the way for the next generation scientists and technologists towards building long-term sustainable R & D linkages and collaborations.
- Health Insurance
- Submission Deadline : 15th January 2023
- Program dates: May – July 2023
- Pre-final year students enrolled in B. Tech., M. Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E., M.E., M.S., Integrated B. S-M.S., B.V. Sc., M.V. Sc., B. Pharm., M. Pharm., MBBS., and Master in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) at recognized institutions of higher education in India in Biotechnology and allied areas (including agricultural, food, health, biomedical sciences and interdisciplinary areas like Computational Sciences, Big Data, Machine Learning etc.) are eligible to apply.
- First Year, Final year and PhD students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applications in subject – fields other than those specified above will not be considered.
- The applicant should have:
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 or higher, OR
- Percentage: 80% and higher
- Minimum 65% and higher if the applicant is an MBBS student
- Before applying, please read the detailed guidelines at http://www.iusstf.org/khorana-program-for-scholars
- The form must be completed by all applicants in English; please ensure that your respective form is complete and filled to the best of your knowledge before clicking ‘Submit’. Applicants would not be able to change or edit their forms after submission. Separate requests for editing any part of the application form will also not be considered.
- A separate application form must be completed for each program for which you apply. You may choose to apply for more than one visitation program, provided that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Step to be follow
- Step 1- Sign in through the Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. (Use the link given on the top right hand corner of the webpage).
- Step 2- Verify your account using the link sent to your registered email id. Please check your spam/junk folders in case the mails are not received in your inbox from [email protected]
- Step 3- Login to the Online Portal with the registered Email Id. Please remember your user id and password for future references
- Step 4- Click “Apply for – Start Application”
- Step 5- Fill in the required details in the form,
- Step 6- You may preserve the entered information using the Save button given at the bottom of the form.
- Step 7- You may retrieve the saved information using your login credentials and submit the form upon completion.
- Step 8- You may download the PDF of your completed application after submission. All online applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application. The PDF format of the application can also be downloaded using the link sent to your registered email id after submission. Please note your Application ID for future references.
For more details and apply please visit the official website