Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore announces Prof. N.S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship (NSR Pre-doc) 2022
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore invites application for Prof. N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with various disciplinary areas for the session 2022.
Area of Specialization
The 2022-23 N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship is available in the following disciplinary areas within management scholarship and research:
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Public Policy
Duration of the Program
- The Program duration is 12 months (April 2022 through March 2023).
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Dates 2022
- Start Application Process : October 21, 2021
- Close Application Process : December 31, 2021 (5:00 p.m.IST)
- Interviews : January 2022 (2nd week) tentative*
- Interview Centre : Bengaluru
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with a minimum of 60 percent* marks in the Bachelor’s as well as the Master’s degrees. (OR)
- A professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent* marks. (OR)
- A 4-year/8-semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent* marks.
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Application Process 2022
- The online application form for admission to NSR-Predoc 2022, is available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#.
- The deadline for submission of fully completed applications is December 31st, 2021 (5:00 p.m.)
- Please note that candidates can apply to a maximum of two disciplinary areas of specialization.
- For queries, email: predoc[at]iimb[dot]ac[dot]in
- Application fee (non-refundable) : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Selection to the programme will be done in two stages:
- Applications will be evaluated, and a shortlist will be prepared of candidates to be called for personal interview.
- The final offer of fellowship will be made based on the evaluation of the application and the candidate’s performance in the personal interview.
Monthly Stipend and other financial support
- Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000 besides full tuition waiver for any coursework during the program.
- The fellows will also receive a house rent allowance as per prevailing institute norms (currently Rs.15,000 per month).
- The fellows will be provided with a one-time contingency grant (that can be used for academic purposes approved by the faculty mentor and the N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral faculty committee) as per prevailing institute norms (currently, Rs. 25,000 per academic year).
- Fellows can avail Rs. 25,000 Laptop Grant toward purchase of a laptop.
- Cubicle space with computer provided by the Institute.
For more details and apply please visit the official website