Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore announces Prof. N.S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship (NSR Pre-doc) 2023, Apply now
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore invites application for Prof. N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with various disciplinary areas for the session 2023.
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2023
Area of Specialization
The 2023-24 N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship is available in the following disciplinary areas within management scholarship and research:
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Public Policy
Duration of the Program
- The Program duration is 12 months (April 2023 through March 2024).
- Application Window : November 07, 2022, to January 31, 2023 (5:00 p.m.IST)
- Interviews : March 09,10 & 11 2023*
- Interview Centre : Bengaluru
- Offers : March 3rd Week 2023*
- Offer acceptance – Last date : March 4th Week 2023*
- Registration : 17th April 2023
- A Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with a minimum of 60 percent* marks in the Bachelor’s as well as the Master’s degrees. (OR)
- A professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent* marks. (OR)
- A 4-year/8-semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent* marks.
- The applicants holding Doctoral degree or pursuing Doctoral programme are not eligible to apply.
- The online application form for admission to NSR-Predoc 2023, is available at https://campus.iimb.ac.in/psp/cssisprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&.
- The deadline for submission of fully completed applications is January 31st, 2023 (5:00 p.m.). Please note that candidates can apply to a maximum of two disciplinary areas of specialization.
- Application fee (non-refundable) : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Selection to the programme will be done in two stages:
- Applications will be evaluated, and a shortlist will be prepared of candidates to be called for personal interview.
- The final offer of fellowship will be made based on the evaluation of the application and the candidate’s performance in the personal interview.
Monthly Stipend and other financial support
- Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000 besides full tuition waiver for any coursework during the program.
- The fellows will also receive a house rent allowance as per prevailing institute norms (currently Rs.15,000 per month).
- The fellows will be provided with a one-time contingency grant (that can be used for academic purposes approved by the faculty mentor and the N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral faculty committee) as per prevailing institute norms (currently, Rs. 25,000 per academic year).
- Fellows can avail Rs. 25,000 Laptop Grant toward purchase of a laptop.
- Cubicle space with computer provided by the Institute.
For more details and apply please visit the official website