International Facility Management Association offers IFMA Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 for Facility Management Programs
IFMA Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 – The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Foundation invites applications for the IFMA Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 from undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in Facility Management or related programs. The aim of the scholarship is to change lives and create the next generation of FM professionals.
IFMA Foundation Scholarship Program 2023
About IFMA Foundation Scholarship
- The IFMA Foundation scholarship program has awarded more than US$1.7 million dollars to more than 600 students since the program started in the early 1990s. Scholarship recipients receive a cash award and fully subsidized World Workplace conference travel, registration and participation.
- The individual scholarships range in value from US$1,500 to $10,000 and are awarded to undergraduate (2-year and 4-year) and graduate students enrolled in facility management or FM-related (built environment) programs.
- These scholarships change lives and are a principal strategy in creating the next generation of FM professionals. The Global Workforce Initiative explores the expansion of scholarship opportunities. High school seniors, associate degree students, working students and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Application will be available for submission from: January 5, 2023
- Last date to submit Application Form: To be announced
- Must be enrolled at an accredited institution for a Facility Management or related field. “Degree” (Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate) is determined by your institution at the time of application submission
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 in FM or related courses. For international students, equivalent documentation of academic achievement level equivalent to a 4.0 GPA. Click International Grade Equivalencies as a basis to determine eligibility.
- Applicants awarded a scholarship are required to attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Exhibition in Anaheim, CA October 20th to 22nd and participate in the IFMA Foundation activities.
- Working students are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible candidates can be Download the application form from website https://foundation.ifma.org/students/scholarships/
- Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1 – Visit the website https://foundation.ifma.org/students/scholarships/ and download the application form.
- Step 2 – Complete the entire application form.
- Step 3 – Provide contact details, academic details and answer the questions asked in the form.
- Step 4 – Attach the supporting documents and prepare the application as a single PDF file.
- Step 5 – Send the application form by mail to [email protected]
- IFMA Foundation scholarships are given based on merit and other scholarship sponsor criteria.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website