IDFC FIRST Bank announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarship 2021-23
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021 – IDFC FIRST Bank invites application from the to students enrolled in the first year of two year full-time MBA Programes in academic session 2020-22 for its MBA Scholarship Program 2021-23.
Read further for more details on IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021
About the Program
- IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a scholarship program run by IDFC FIRST Bank to financially support MBA students enrolled into the first year of a two-year full-time MBA course in the academic session 2021-23. The students selected for this scholarship program are awarded with INR 1 lakh per year to cover tuition fees of their MBA program.
- IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking segments. The scholarship program forms part of its CSR initiative for the year of 2021-22. Till date, more than 650 MBA students have been awarded this scholarship from 15+ colleges across India.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for applying for HDFC First Bank Scholarship 2020-22 is : 02nd September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021
- IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in the first year of the 2-year MBA program of the starting batch of the current financial year.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list attached in the FAQ section.
- The gross annual family income of the applicants from all sources should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates should be 35 years of age or younger at the date of application.
- The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2 years MBA program.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1 : Visit the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021-23 application link by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 2 : Login/Register using Facebook, Gmail or Buddy4Study Email account.
- Step 3 : Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4 : Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
- Step 5 : Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the financial needs of the applicants.
- The scholars will be selected based on first-level shortlisting of candidates followed by telephonic/personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website