ICTS-TIFR announces S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program 2023
ICTS-S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program – International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS-TIFR), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bengaluru invites applications from academically bright and motivated students for the ICTS – S. N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program 2023 for both Indian and foreign nationals students.
ICTS-S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program 2023
- Application deadline: 31st December 2022
- Referee deadline: 15th January 2023
- Undergraduate students of science, mathematics and engineering, who are in their third, fourth or fifth year of the program are eligible to apply.
- Exceptional undergraduates in their second year may also apply. Masters degree students and those who have completed their undergraduate are also welcome to apply.
- The selected students will get stipend and accommodation during the program.
- For the Physics stream, this summer program also provides an early route to the PhD/Int. PhD graduate program at ICTS.
- Interested candidates should apply online with their CV, academic and referee (at least two) details.
- Online applications are preferred. However, if applicants do not have internet access, click here for the offline application instructions. If you are submitting online, do not send hard copies of your application materials.
- Applications will be normally reviewed in February and results will be declared around early March every year.
- For any queries, please contact us at: summer.program @ icts.res.in
- Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and details submitted by the candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website