Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021-22
ICSSR Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 – Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) invites online applications for Senior Fellowship and Postdoctoral Fellowships for the sesion 2021-22 from Indian scholars.
The proposals should be in some social science discipline or should have substantial social science contents if it happens to be interdisciplinary or trans-disciplinary in nature.
Read the post below for more details on ICSSR Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021.
- Offering – Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) is offering this fellowship
- Aim – The main aim of the ICSSR Post-Doctoral Fellowship is to empower and hold young Indian social science researchers.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDF)
- Senior Fellowships (SF)
- PDF & SF : Senior Fellowship Doctoral Fellowship is a full time research work (period of two years)
ICSSR Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 Important Dates
- The last date for online submission of application is : 26 August 2021, 5 :00 PM.
- PDF : The value of the fellowship is Rs.31000 pm and contingency grant is Rs.25000/- pa and Contingency grant of Rs.25000/- pa
- SF : Superannuated scholars is Rs.45,000 pm & contingency grant is Rs.40000/-pa irrespective and Contingency Grant of Rs.40,000/-pa
Eligibility Criteria for ICSSR Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021
- To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 45 years of age at the time of application (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability)
- Hold a PhD degree in any discipline of Social Science
- Affiliate to an ICSSR Research Institute/ institutes approved by MHRD/ government research institutes/ UGC recognized Indian University
ICSSR Senior and Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at https://icssr.org/administrator
Follow the given steps to apply:
- Step 1 : To apply online and to register Visit at https://icssr.org/sf-pd-fellowship-2021-22
- Step 2 : Once registered, log in using the registered email id and password.
- Step 3 : Fill in all required details and submit the application.
- Step 4 : Take a print out of the application and attach all the relevant documents
- Step 5 : Send the hard copy of the application to the address – In-charge, RFS Division, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067
- Applications are scrutinized and initial screening is done for eligibility and other conditions of the fellowship. Subject Group(s)/Expert Committee(s) short-list the eligible proposals for the next stage of interaction/presentation
- The shortlisted applicants are then invited for an interaction/presentation (in person or through technology) before an Expert Committee
- After the interaction, the Expert Committee/s makes the recommendation for the award by the ICSSR.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website