Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) New Delhi announces Senior Academic Fellowship (SAF) 2022
ICHR Senior Academic Fellowships 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form, which has to reach the undersigned through email and registered postal service on or before 30.09.2022 for the award of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF). The value of fellowship is Rs. 44000/- per month with a contingency grant of Rs. 44000/- per annum for a period of two years.
ICHR Senior Academic Fellowships 2022
About the Program
- The maximum number of Fellowships available for the year 2022-2023 are 10 (ten) only, applying the usual reservation for SC, ST& PWD.
- The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work (for details see Terms and Conditions in the ICHR Research Funding Rules (RFR) booklet, Chapter-II, ‘Fellowships’ that is available on our official website i.e. www.ichr.ac.in
- The period of the Fellowship shall be for Two years maximum.
- The award of SAF will be through personal interaction.
- Last date for online submission : 30th September 2022
- Minimum Age : 50 years
- Minimum teaching/research experience : 15 years
- Minimum number of publications:
- Research articles in peer reviewed/acclaimed journals : 10 (out of these, the applicants need to send 5 of his/her best articles along with application).
- One standard book/experience of successfully completing two research projects.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the ICHR: www.ichr.ac.in
- Hard copy should be submitted to the Member Secretary and the electronic copy should be emailed on, email@example.com by 30.09.2022.
- Eligible and interested scholars may apply along with self attested copies of the requisite documents by post to the Member Secretary, Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001 and electronically on the above mentioned email id.
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), shortlisted candidates shall be required to make a presentation/ personal interaction on their proposed subject of research.
- The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of subject experts, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
- The personal interaction will be held at the ICHR’s offices through online/offline mode.
- Date, Venue and mode of interaction will be announced on the ICHR’s website in due course of time. Please keep visiting the ICHR’s website www.ichr.ac.in for updates.
- Note: The SC,ST and PwD candidates who are shortlisted to make presentation or appear for interviews will be reimbursed their travel charges to the extent of 3AC railway fare chargeable by the shortest routes from railway station nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey on production of ticket(s).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website