Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announces Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022, Apply now
ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022– Research Committee the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) New Delhi invites applications from full time meritorious Research scholars who wants to carry out research in core areas having global relevance for Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022
Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to Scheme 2022 registered Ph.D. scholars from any recognized University/College/ Institution to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have conrmed Ph.D. Registration.
ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form : 31st July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Membership of ICAI
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application.
- Candidates shall be Full Time Student at the University/College/Institution while pursuing Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes.
- Candidates shall not avail any other scholarship for the same.
- Other criteria for shortlisting of application
- Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 on May 7th 2020 are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Application shall be forwarded by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
- Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing Ph.D. in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable and having global relevance.
ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Process
- Application Form download through website (https://www.icai.org/post/icai-doctoral-scholarship-scheme-2022)
- Research proposal & abstract (3000 and 300 words respectively)
- Relevant Enclosures (Details given in Application Form)
- All the documents should be received before 31st July 2022 duly signed and stamped by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/ Institution.
- Documents must be sent to Scheme 2022 : Research Committee The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 3rd Floor, Main Building ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7100, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
Procedure for the Award of Scholarship
- Applications are initially scrutinized by the Research Committee Secretariat.
- Thereafter, the Shortlisting Committee will short-list region wise meritorious proposals from the eligible applications.
- Such applicants may also be invited for a presentation before the Shortlisting Committee.
- The recommendations of the Shortlisting Committee will then be placed before the Research Committee for its final approval.
- Rs. 50,000 per month
- Scholarship to be awarded for the maximum period of 3 years to 5 scholars annually.
- Contingency grant will be admissible at the rate of Rs. 50,000 per annum
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website