Federation University Henry Sutton PhD Scholarship for international candidates in Australia 2019
Henry Sutton PhD Scholarship 2019 for International Students – Applications are invited for Federation University Henry Sutton PhD Scholarship for international candidates in Australia. Applications are open to pursuing PhD degree in the 2019-2020 academic year.
School of Science, Engineering and Information Technology
- Federation University Australia (FedUni) carries out world-class research, as evidenced by the most recent Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) ranking with five-star ratings (well above world standard) in seven research areas.
- Twelve (12) International PhD Scholarships have been created for the School
- Each successful scholar will get tuition fee and a stipend of $12,500 AUD per annum plus an accommodation scholarship valued at $12,500 AUD per annum. It will be provided for a period of three years.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Geoscience, and Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have honors 1 or equivalent in the relevant subject areas.
- If you are interested in this studentship, then you are needed to be enrolled as a PhD student at the university. After being registered, claimants can download and submit the award application here.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the 500-word statement covering your motivations for applying for this PhD scholarship, your intended outcomes yourself, why you are interested in the project you selected, academic transcripts, CV and passport.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the PhD degree, seekers have generally required completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must have to hold current IELTS or TOEFL English test results that meet minimum University English Language proficiency requirements.
- For further information: If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact a potential supervisor or the Graduate Research School via email: [email protected] or via telephone: +61 3 5327 9508 (Mt Helen Campus) or +61 3 5122 6345 (Gippsland Campus)
- Closing Date – All Scholarship applications must be submitted via StudyLink the online application system by the closing date of 02nd September 2019