Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology (HSCSIT) announces Fellowship Program 2022, Apply now
HSCSIT Fellowship Program 2022 – Online applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 29.1.2022 15.2.2022, 16.2.2022 & 17.2.2022 for carrying out their PhD. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible
HSCSIT Fellowship Program 2022
- Last date of uploading applications is : 30th December 2022 up to 05.00 P.M.
- Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms & conditions of the programme. The total tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed five years.
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on held on 29.1.2022 15.2.2022, 16.2.2022 & 17.2.2022.
- Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
- Age Criteria : The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Physically Handicapped & OBC applicants.
- Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some valid reason i.e. Rs.31000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- Both CSIR/UGC with a preference for CSIR : Rs.18000/- per month Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) : Rs.21000/- per month
- Annual Contingency Grant : Rs.20000/-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page http://www.dstharyana.gov.in/ or http://saralharyana.gov.in
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website