GyanDhan Scholarship 2023 for PG Studies Abroad, Apply now
GyanDhan Scholarship 2023 – Applications are now invited from meritorious and qualified candidates for the GyanDhan Scholarship 2023. The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year.
GyanDhan Scholarship 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st August 2023
- This scholarship of INR 1 Lakh will be awarded to 1 student.
- Students who fit in as per the below-mentioned criteria:
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & Prodigy Finance.
- Interested candidates can apply online by https://www.gyandhan.com/scholarships/gd-scholarship
Step to be follow
- Step 1: Click on the start application
- Step 2: Please fill up the following
- Email Id
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest students. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website