Gratitude Network announces Fellowship Program for Social Entrepreneurs 2022
Gratitude Network Fellowship – Applications are invited for the Gratitude Network Fellowship 2022. The Gratitude Network is creating a community of powerful leaders positively contributing to the lives of under-resourced children and youth globally. With our Fellowship we seek to increase the leadership development capacity of leaders who in turn transform their organizations.
Gratitude Fellowship Program Description and Overview
- Once selected, Gratitude Fellows become a part of their yearly cohort as well as the greater Gratitude Network comprised of Alumni Fellows, Coaches, Supporters, and Expert Advisors. The Fellowship is considered the beginning of the relationship between the Fellow and the Gratitude Network.
- The Gratitude Network Fellowship Program includes:
- 12 Months of tailored leadership development support from a knowledgeable and dedicated Leadership Coach
- Access to a network of experienced Expert Advisors with knowledge in a wide variety of operational areas
- Membership into a structured peer leadership cohort
- Regularly scheduled webinars on a variety of operational topics
- Access to the Network website with tailored content, resources, presentations, and more
- Invites to learning and networking events specifically for the social impact community
Gratitude Network Fellowship Dates 2022
- Part One (Preliminary) – Submission Deadline: August 20, 2021
- Part Two (Addition) – Submission Deadline: September 10, 2021
Gratitude Network Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants and the organizations they lead must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Organization is at least one-year old.
- Organization must have at least two paid, full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Organization’s services/products/program are currently in use by customers/beneficiaries.
- Organization’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Organization must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full-time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicants have strategic decision-making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant is committed to actively participate in the Coaching and leadership development process with honesty, self-reflection, and self-motivation.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
Gratitude Network Fellowship Application Process 2022
- Work with your Applicant and their organization to prepare the information outlined below. The application consists of two parts with separate deadlines and additional requests of Finalists.
- Application Part 1 – Preliminary Questions (See Page 8 for Application Details)
- Submission Deadline: August 20, 2021
- Part 1 of the application is a preliminary questionnaire designed to confirm alignment with the Fellowship criteria. Applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application.
- Invitations to complete Part 2 of the application will be sent throughout the application period. All Part 2 invited Applicants will be notified by September 3, 2021.
- Application Part 2 – Additional Questions (See Page 9 for Application Details)
- Submission Deadline: September 10, 2021
- Part 2 of the application includes additional questions and requests designed to share more information about the Applicant and organization.
- All Part 2 applications will be screened and reviewed by the Gratitude Network Internal Review Committee.
For more details and apply, please visit official website