G.P. Birla Educational Foundation announces Scholarships 2022 for Meritorious and Economically Poor students of West Bengal
G.P. Birla Scholarship 2022 – G.P. Birla Educational Foundation invited applications from meritorious & economically poor students of West Bengal for Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 for achieving financial Aid for Higher Education.
- Last Date for receipt of new application: 30th September 2022
- Meritorious students, male or female, from West Bengal, who have in the year 2022, passed class XII Exam and have secured 85% marks or more from WBCHSE or 90% or more from ISC/CBSE and whose family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000/- per year and as such are in need of financial help to pursue further studies.
- For students who are extra meritorius, maximum family income criteria may be relaxed in the specific cases at the discretion of the Trustees.
- Further studies may be in any stream including Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Law or professional courses such as Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship and Cost Accountancy if being pursued along with Under Graduation degree Course, in any recognized University/Institution in India.
- Scholarship amount, to be granted to a limited number of selected students, will be to cover Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees, [where applicable], subject to a ceiling of Rs. 50,000/- per student per year.
- The Scholarship will be granted students for one year at a time and to be continued upon satisfactory performance by the Student in the preceding year, as evaluated by the Trust, up to completion of the Course subject to a ceiling of 4 years, on yearly basis. Additional one time payment of Rs. 7000/- towards purchase of Books in 1st Year shall also be given.
- Eligible Students who meet the above criteria of merit, and need financial assistance for pursuing further studies, may apply in the prescribed Form available in application section
- Applications may be made online or in offline mode
- Candidates can download the application form from the website www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com or can send the filled in application along with relevant enclosures by post to address “GP Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700019 (Landmark, Calcutta Ice Skating Rink)
- The applications of the candidates will be reviewed by an Expert Panel of judges of the G.P. Birla Educational Foundation.
- The decision of the Expert Panel will be final. Candidates are shortlisted and called for an interview
For more details and apply online, please visit the official website