Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 for young Graduates
by admin | Mar 25, 2020 | Fellowships |
Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 – Government of Telangana Fellowship
Program hosted by Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) is a 1-year long (extendable after 1 year) program for young graduates/professionals to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. It’s a great opportunity to work alongside the Telangana Government.
Interested candidates can submit an online application till April 10, 2020. Read on for details on Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 from the page below
About the Program
- The Innovation Cell Fellowship Program has been conceptualised with a vision to bring in young and energetic professionals with lots of ideas to work on nurturing innovation and entrepreneurship in the State.
- The fast-paced nature of work necessitates the requirement of people who can bring in fresh ideas, take complete ownership, and work independently to ensure that they are delivered.
Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 Important Dates
|Last date to apply – 11:59 pm||10th April 2020.|
|Date of the announcement for selected candidates||1st week May 2020|
|Date of Joining (Tentatively)||Month of June 2020|
Roles & Responsibilities
- A Fellow will be an integral part of the Innovation Cell, reporting directly to the CIO on strategic engagements and can expect significant interaction with external stakeholders.
- Work on specific projects by taking complete ownership from conceptualization to execution.
- Drive decision making through critical/thorough analysis.
- Add value to the Innovation Cell by generating innovative ideas, and satisfying results.
- Anyone who is currently working in an organization and will not be able to work full-time, but still would like to contribute parallelly to the fellowship are eligible to apply.
- The contribution could be anything in terms of building the ecosystem with your past and current experience.
- Willing to establish a stakeholder relationship within your network for the Innovation-ecosystem of the State of Telangana.
- The Full-time fellowship is a paid opportunity.
- The Part-time Fellowship opportunity is volunteer-driven.
- The fellowship position is based out of Hyderabad, or any other district in Telangana.
- Passion to serve society.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering/Management
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in any sector.
- Amicable managerial skills and experience in leading projects/teams at least at the organization/college level.
- Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn; must be able to work and take decisions independently to drive projects.
- Last but not the least, a doer-attitude.
How to apply for Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 – Application Process
|Interested candidates can apply by visiting www.teamtsic.org|
|In case of any questions? Write at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Link to the profiles of fellows from the previous cohort: https://www.teamtsic.org/about-us/|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website