University of Cambridge announces Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program 2023-24 for International Students, Apply now
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program 2023 – The University of Cambridge in Conjunction with ‘The Bill and Melinda Gates’ foundation is delighted to announce the Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program 2023-24.
The Scholarship is designed for Postgraduate Students that shows outstanding Intellectual ability, Leadership potential and a commitment to better the lives of others.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program 2023
- Applications open*: 15th September 2022
- Application deadline: Dependent on your course – either 01st December 2022 or 05th January 2023
- Departmental Ranking: December – February 2023
- All applicants notified of application outcome: 03rd March 2023
- Review and selection by panels: March 2023
- Scholarships accepted: 72 hours after offer
Level/Field of Study
- PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Number of Awards
- About 80 scholarships are awarded each year.
- A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, etc
- You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- You can use the form below to quickly check if you are eligible to apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and, if so, in which of the two application rounds you must apply
- Applicants must submit an application for graduate admission, a College place and funding – including a Gates Cambridge Scholarship – via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal
- It is important to read the How to Apply section and visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship www.gatescambridge.org
- The selection criteria are:
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to improving the lives of others
- A good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
- There are about 225 Scholars from 50 countries studying at Cambridge at any one time who pursue the full range of subjects available at the university and are spread across its departments and Colleges.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website