FUEL Business School offers CSR Scholarship 2023 for Female Students
CSR Scholarship 2023 – The FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023 is an initiative of FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) that aims at supporting deserving and meritorious girl students from underserved communities. Under this scholarship program, girl students enrolling in first-year of PGDM or BBA programs at FUEL Business School will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023
- Application Deadline: October 06th, 2023
- Open for girl students who are willing to pursue BBA and PGDM (equivalent to MBA) courses at FUEL Business School.
- For PGDM – Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- For BBA – Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Class 12 board exam
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- The selected scholars will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
- The scholarship application form will be available offline as well as online. The offline application form should be duly filled & submitted along with the necessary documents. In order to apply online, please visit the website through click here. The student must fill in all the necessary details and upload the required documents.
Documents for FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Copy of any one of the following documents as applicant’s address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card with address and Photo
- Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- Telephone bill not older than 3 months
- Water bill not older than 3 months
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 and graduation (whichever is applicable)
- Entrance exam marksheet (If any)
- Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any)
- Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website