Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) announces Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Studies
FAEA Scholarship 2023 – Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA invites application for scholarships for the year 2023 to pursue undergraduate studies in Arts/Commerce/ Science/ Engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/ institution/ college in India.
FAEA Scholarship 2023
Scope of Scholarship
- FAEA, on selection of students for the FAEA scholarship, provides financial aid for completion of undergraduate courses which includes tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges and other allowances to cover travel, clothing and book purchase as per our norms.
- The continuance of scholarship and amount of scholarship is, however, subject to good academic performance and availability of funds.
- Last date to submit the completed application form : 30th June 2023
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized board in India
- 1st year under-graduate students.
- Students whose Class XII results are not declared need to apply after declaration of result.
- Students who belong to socially and economically weaker sections of society.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.faeaindia.org/
- After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted a 9 digit auto generated “Confirmation Code” which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- Incomplete application or application submitted after the last date shall not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city. Thereafter, a national panel will make the final selection and results will be declared. The support granted shall be subject to the candidate being accepted by the host university/institution/college.
- Incomplete application or application submitted after last date shall not be considered.
- These are determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines. Final awards are based entirely on the discretion of the FAEA and may cover the full cost of proposed study plans up to five years.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website