Facebook Research Fellowship Program 2022 for Students engaged in Innovative Research
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 – Applications are invited from the PhD students engaged in innovative research for the Facebook Fellowship Program 2022, the one of the world prestigious fellowship programs
Applications will be evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
About the Scholarship
- The Facebook Fellowship Program and Emerging Scholar Awards are designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering.
- Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year, and up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 Important Dates
- Applications Open :- 03rd August 2021 (12:00 pm PST)
- Applications Close :- 20th September 2021 (11:59pm PST)
- Winners Announced :- End of January 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program 2022
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students’ work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
- Facebook Fellowship Award Includes
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 Application Process
- The application must include:
- 250-word research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas below)
- Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
- 2 letters of recommendation to be uploaded with your application. Please provide reference email addresses, and one reference must be from an academic advisor
- If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website