Dr Reddy’s Sashakt Scholarship Program 2023 for Women to study B.Tech., M.B.B.S. and natural/ pure sciences in B.Sc.
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2023 – Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship is a one-of-its-kind initiative to encourage young women across India to prepare for and pursue a career in science. It provides a level playing ground to girl students, especially from rural India and low socio-economic backgrounds, to get access to quality education in some of India’s best science institutions by offering financial support and mentorship throughout their undergraduate studies.
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission: 30th November 2023
- Bright, young girls with a record of academic excellence, confident of getting admission in India’s best science colleges, can apply as soon as they complete their Class XII examinations.
- Students who opt to study B.Tech., M.B.B.S. and natural/ pure sciences in B.Sc. will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Preference will be given to students with rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds and interest in scientific research.
- IMPORTANT: The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed.
- Step-I – Register and apply online at https://www.sashaktscholarship.org/
- Step-II – Fill application and submit documents.
- Step-III – Select institution/s.
- Step-IV – Submit admission offer from any one institution (by 30 Nov. 2023).
- Step-V – Wait for the selection confirmation email.
- Step VI – The last date for application submission will be 30 Nov. 2023, by which time all the listed colleges will have announced their final list of admissions.
- You need to have a confirmed admission offer in any one of the colleges. Admission slips will need to be submitted.
- X Std. Certificate – Mandatory
- X Std. Mark sheets – Optional
- XII Std./ 10+2 Mark sheets – Mandatory
- XII Std./ 10+2 Certificate – Optional
- Income Certificate – Mandatory for household income less than Rs 5 lakhs
- Disability Certificate – Mandatory for PwD Candidates
- Bangalore – Indian Institute of Science (IISc) M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce Department of Science, Christ (Deemed to be University) Mount Carmel College St Joseph’s College
- Chennai – Madras Christian College Stella Maris College Presidency College Loyola College Queen Mary’s College Ethiraj College for Women
- Delhi – Miranda House Hindu College St. Stephen’s College Sri Venkateswara College Hansraj College ARSD Lady Shree Ram College for Women Kirori Mal ANDC
- Hyderabad – St. Francis Degree College for Women Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science Humanities and Commerce Telangana Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
- Kolkata – St. Xavier`s College Bethune College IISER Kolkata
- Mumbai – The Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics Sophia College for Women St. Xavier’s College
- Others – IISER Pune IISER Mohali IISER Bhopal IISER Thiruvananthapuram IISER Tirupati IISER Berhampur
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu – IIT Madras
- Guwahati, Assam – IIT Guwahati
- Hyderabad, Telangana – IIT Hyderabad
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh – Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – IIT Kanpur
- Kharagpur, West Bengal – IIT Kharagpur
- Mumbai, Maharashtra – IIT Bombay
- New Delhi – IIT Delhi
- Roorkee, Uttarakhand – IIT Roorkee
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi
- Aligarh, UP – Aligarh Muslim University
- Bhubaneswar – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
- Chandigarh – Govt. Medical College & Hospital
- Delhi – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Delhi – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
- Delhi – Maulana Azad Medical College
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – King George`s Medical University
- Pondicherry – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – Banaras Hindu University
- Vellore, Tamil Nadu – Christian Medical College
- The scholarship covers three years of studies towards earning a B.Sc./B.Tech/MBBS degree.
- The scholarship award is Rs 2,40,000 (Rs 80,000/year) for three years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and basic living costs.
- Limited scholarships available, for students securing admissions in any of the listed colleges.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website