Education Department of Chandigarh Administration offers Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for Economically Backward Class Students
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Chandigarh 2022- Applications are invited for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Chandigarh for Economically Backward Class Students for the academic session 2022-23 is an initiative of the Education Department of Chandigarh Administration to financially support EBC category students studying in class 11 and above.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Chandigarh 2022
- Scheme Closing Date : Open till 30th November 2022
- Defective Application Verification Date : Open till 15th December 2022
- Institute Verification : Open till 15th December 2022
- DNO/SNO/MNO Verification : Open till 31st December 2022
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a permanent resident of Chandigarh UT
- be an Indian national belonging to EBC Category
- have a total family income of less than INR 1 lakh per annum from all sources
- Candidates should have done post-matriculation courses from any recognized institutions.
- Applicants who after completing one stage of education like B.Com. Like B.Arch. Studying at the same stage, are ineligible for scholarship.
- In addition, candidates who are pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine can avail scholarship benefits if they are not allowed to practice during the duration of their course.
- Applications will be called for through National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in
- The applicants should submit their application through the online system within the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
- All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website