Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana announces Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2022, Apply now
DMCH Ludhiana Post Doctoral Fellowship – Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana invites applications for Fellowship of Regional Anaesthesia & Acute Pain Medicine under agesis of Academy of Regional Anaesthesia of India (AORA).
- 1-year in-house Postdoctoral Fellowship from 1st March 2022 to 28th Feb 2023
- Exposure in basic and advanced blocks in perioperative and postoperative acute pain settings
- Structured learning and training schedule
- Participation in RA research project
- Two weeks of rotating fellowship in any other AORA accredited institute.
- Stipend according to hospital norms and excellent in house library with international journals access.
DMCH Ludhiana Post Doctoral Fellowship Dates 2022
- Last date of receipt of application to Principal DMCH Tagore Nagar, Ludhiana till : 22nd february 2022
- Interview will be held on : 24 th feb 2022
- Joining : 01st March 2022
DMCH Ludhiana Post Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pass in MD /DA/ DNB in Anaesthesiology.
DMCH Ludhiana Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online through the University Website https://www.dmch.edu/bulTendetails.php?ID=416
- Applicants can courier the application directly to the University campus.
- Last date of receipt of the application to Principal DMCH Tagore Nagar, Ludhiana till 22nd Feb 2022.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website