Curtin University Australia invites application for Alumni & Family Scholarship 2019 to PG Students
Curtin University Australia PG Scholarships 2020 – The Curtin University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to Post Graduate students. Curtin University has an expanding alumni community and is pleased to offer the Alumni & Family Scholarship to any nationality except Australian.
About PG Scholarship
- This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of this group in growing the University and this scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
- In addition, if you enrol in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks free English.
See: Scholarships in India 2019
- Student Type – Future Students
- Course Type – Postgraduate coursework
- Citizenship – International Student
- Scholarship base – Merit Based
- Value – The scholarship provides 25% of first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000
Eligibility Criteria for Curtin University Australia PG Scholarships 2020
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
This scholarship is only for:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
Additional note for Master (Coursework) Students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 25% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
See: National Scholarship 2019
Curtin University Australia PG Scholarships 2020 Application Procedure
- Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents
- Students can also apply online
- All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Curtin International Alumni and Family Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Before recipient’s eligibility can be confirmed they must provide:
- Evidence they, their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child are members of Curtin Alumni, OR;
- Evidence they are, or their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child is enrolled in an academic program at Curtin
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met entry requirements relevant to their chosen course of study
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
- For more details, please visit https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/Scholarship/?id=3732
- Application Open 16th July 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 15th December 2019