CSIR Institutes notifies CSIR Raman Research Fellowship Program 2022-23
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2022 –Applications are invited from CSIR institutes for the award of Raman Research Fellowships for the year 2022-2023. The Raman Research Fellowships are granted to the CSIR researchers for carrying out research in the emerging / high priority technology areas. It is tenable at foreign institutions / R&D Centres of Excellence.
- Last Date for Receipt of the duly filled in Applications, complete in all respect is 30th June 2022
- The Interviews will be held in CSIR HQs., New Delhi sometimes in August/September 2022
- Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science / Technology/ Engineering) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, (FTT / Mission mode projects / NIMITLI projects / major programmes of Institute) who have completed a minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- Applicants must have made commendable contributions to research / innovation in the proposed area, which should be of international level.
- Fellowship should not be sought for training or to carry out tests, etc. using facilities in the host institute.
- The candidate should not be more than 45 year of age as on 30th June 2022
- The candidates are required to submit 6 (six) copies of their application form. In addition, an electronic copy of the nomination summary as per Annexure-III may be sent to the undersigned (email@example.com)
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also to be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s Vision.
- Selection Through interview by a duly constituted Selection Committee to be constituted by the DG CSIR. The candidate must furnish at the time of interview, a letter of acceptance from the host-institution duly approved by the Director of the Institutes indicating the specific study work to be carried out abroad.
- The candidate can make Powerpoint presentations (upto 5 slides) for 7 minutes, first four minutes for the present research activities and remaining 3 minutes for the proposed research work.
- International air fare to & fro by cheapest Economy class
- Fellowship @ US $ 2500/- per month
- US$1000/- lump sum towards contingency and preparatory expenses
- US$1000/- Supplementary grant for participation in Conferences/visiting institutions of excellence in country of placement
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website