CMC Vellore notifies Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management 2019
CMC Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management 2019 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore announces admission to Distance Education Fellowship in Diabetes Management (DFID) of one-year duration for 2019 session.
Interested candidates can check all the details of CMC Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management 2019, like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page give below.
- At the end of this program the candidate will be able to Systematise a preventing and promoting health care approach for Diabetes Mellitus; describe in detail the diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus and all its complications; start a diabetic clinic on a regular basis with the aim of closely monitoring his patients; choose with sophistication the various modalities of treatment including oral anti-diabetics and insulin; identify and manage the various complications of diabetes including hypertension, cardiac, renal, neurological & feet related ones.
Duration of Course
- This is a distance program of one-year duration. In case of valid reasons, on the basis of written request, candidates may be allowed 2 years to complete the program.
In the Order of Preference:
- Doctors with MD/ MNB in General Medicine/ Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine.
- Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate in Family Medicine (PGDFM) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine.
- Doctor’s wit MR CGP
- Doctors with MDGP (General Practice) from Nepal/ FCGP from SAARC Countries
Preference will be given to:
- Women candidates
- Candidates working in Government set up / Mission Hospitals
- Candidates between 35-50 years of age
- Candidates residing outside India can also apply. Those who apply from abroad should have post graduate level Medicine degree or Family Medicine degree.
- The fee structure will vary according to the country from which the candidate is applying.
- Among candidates from abroad, NRIs and candidates from SAARC nations will be given preference, provided they meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Fees for Indian citizens residing and working in India – (a) Application Fee Rs.1000/-; (b) Course Fee Rs.80000/-
- SAARC Nationals (Except India) residing and working in SAARC Countries: (a) Application Fee US $25; (b) Course Fee US$1300
- Foreign nationals and Non – Residential Indians (a) Application Fee US$50; (b) Course Fee US$2300
- The application needs to be submitted online.
- To apply online, visit our website at www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and select ‘Distance Education Courses’ and follow the instruction given there.
- Indian citizens can send a DD for the application/ course fee. Candidates from SAARC countries and foreign nationals can pay the application and course fees by way of an electronic transfer.
- Completely filled in the application form and send the printed copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft against application fee to DFID Admission 2019, Department of Distance Education, Main Building, 2nd Floor, CMC Hospital, Vellore, Tamilnadu-632004
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of the Application Form 30th April 2019