CITI-GENS PhD Fellowship Program 2020- Applications are invited by Collaboration in Training and Innovation for Growing, Evolving, and Networked Societies (CITI-GENS) from a Early Stage Researchers for PhD fellowship program at Queen’s University, Belfast, Ireland.
Read further for more details on CITI-GENS PhD Fellowship Program 2020
- The Collaboration in Training and Innovation for Growing, Evolving, and Networked Societies (CITI-GENS) program at Queen’s University Belfast is an MSCA COFUND Doctoral Training Programme.
- It will recruit and train 20 outstanding international early-stage researchers (ESRs) who will be transformed into a professional and skilled cohort addressing global challenges aligned to the themes of the Belfast Region City Deal innovation ecosystem: Information Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and the Creative Industries.
CITI-GENS PhD Fellowship Program 2020 Important Date
|Last date for apply online||10th July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for CITI-GENS PhD Fellowship Program 2020
- Applicants should have a 1st or 2.1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in the relevant subjects.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Evidence of an IELTS score of 7.0, with not less than 6.5 in any component or any equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
CITI-GENS PhD Fellowship Program 2020 Application Process
- The application process for the CITI-GENS Programme is different to other PhD application processes for Queen’s University, Belfast. Applications are made through the Queen’s University Postgraduate Applications Portal https://www.qub.ac.uk/.
- Applicants can save their application data and return to it, to complete at a later date.
- Applicants must complete all elements of the online application form, noting the specific requirements for the CITI-GENS Programme.
- If applying for more than one project, applicants must submit multiple applications.
|Stage 1|| Eligibility Check|
|Stage 2||Evaluation of academic merit and of Research Experience and Research Ambition|
|Stage 3|| Leadership Video and Interview|
|Stage 4||Appointment of successful applicants|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website