Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2022 Spring Session (Jan-May)
Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2022 – Campus France a government agency that operates under the French Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research invites applications for the Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2022 Spring Session (Jan-May) for Indian Students.
About Scholarship Program
- The program is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester programme (for a period of one to four months)
- The Charpak exchange program offers the following benefits to the awardees based on merit:
- Monthly Stipend of 700 euros
- Social Security
- Student visa and Campus France fee waiver
- Assistance in finding an affordable student accommodation
- Opening of the call for applications: Friday, 26 August 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications : Monday, 31 October 2022
- Publication of results: Wednesday, 23 November 2022
- The applicant must be:
- an Indian national residing in India
- not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
- final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
- Follow this link to get started: http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
- Read the scholarship application form, fill each section carefully and attach the required documents.
- The required documents include:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- NOC from the Indian institution
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received the acceptance letter before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting it from them.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters or the ongoing degree). The students pursuing Master’s programmes, must upload their Bachelor’s Degree mark sheets as well as passing certificates.
- French language certificate from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university, if any. Please note: knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
- Document(s) of employment / internship record, if any.
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
- Statement of purpose (format available on the scholarship form)
- The application will be selected on the basis of academic excellence as well as the consistency and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French language will be an asset but it is not mandatory.
- Awardees of the scholarship are contacted via email; the results can also be seen at: http://www.inde.campusfrance.org/en/page/charpak
- No reason will be given for rejection of an application. The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
For more details and apply please visit the official website