Charles Wallace India Trust announces Long Term Scholarships 2023, Apply now
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023 – Charles Wallace India Trust invites applications for Long-Term Scholarships 2023-24 from mid-career practitioners or graduates who are willing to gain wider exposure and experience in the fields of Heritage Conservation and Arts.
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2023
- Deadline for the Charles Wallace India Trust Long Term Awards: 16th February 2023
- Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) enables Indians in the early to mid-stages of their careers to spend time in the UK, helping them to achieve artistic, academic and professional ambitions and to broaden their international contacts.
- CWIT grant covers the living costs and course fees in the UK. CWIT will also contribute GBP 600 towards your international travel; you must have resources to meet all other costs e.g, UK visas, insurances and any domestic travel within India, CWIT does not support two-year courses.
- The applicant should:
- be an Indian citizen living in India
- be aged between 25 and 38
- have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization. CWIT prefers applicants with significant working experience
- have not received a CWIT grant within the last five years.
- Each year, applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their applications and invited to the British Council for an interview in New Delhi in the month of February
- The panels of Indian experts are chaired by CWIT
- Results of the interviews are announced in early April
- Follow the steps to apply online
- Step 1 – Visit the official website.
- Step2 – Fill in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload the required documents (Academic Certificates, Statement of Purpose, IELTS Certificate, etc)
- Step 4 – Submit application
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website