Embassy of France offers Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2023 for Indian Students in France, Apply now
Charpak Masters Scholarship Program 2023 – Embassy of France offers Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2023 for Indian students to pursue Master degree Courses in France for all streams and fields of study.
Charpak Masters Scholarship Program 2023
About Scholarship Program
- This scholarship is designed for one to two years of studies in France at the Master’s degree level for all streams and fields of study.
- Monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Opening of the call for applications: Wednesday, 4 January 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications : Friday, 24 March 2023 (23:59 IST)
- Publication of results: End of April 2023
The applicant must:
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- be a student currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- have applied for admission at a French institution, before applying for the scholarship. For admission procedure, please contact your nearest Campus France office in India or refer to the website of the institution of your choice.
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- an exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level, nature of the master programme and a new statement of purpose.
- non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship
- knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
- The students must submit their application on the online scholarship portal http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ along with the scans of following documents:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach proof of your passport application.
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and degree of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Document of employment / internship record, if applicable
- Letter (s) of recommendation from the current Indian university/employer or the institution last attended. The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters. They have to include the signature and the contact details of the referee, and (if possible) should be on the headed paper of the institution and bear a stamp of the institution.
- Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/percentage cut-off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory. A tie-up between your current Indian institution and your future French institution will also be an asset.
For more details and apply please visit the official website