Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 – The Boustany Foundation announces Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Program 2020 at Judge Business School. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship program on or before 15th May, 2020.
Read further for more details on Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020
About MBA Scholarship 2020
- The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
- The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Deadline for the submission of candidacy||15th May 2020|
|The Scholarship will be awarded during||month of June 2020|
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 Application Process
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview with the Foundation.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website