University of Cambridge offers Cambridge International Scholarships 2020 – 21
Cambridge International Scholarship 2020-21 – On behalf of the University of Cambridge, the Cambridge Trust is pleased to offer the Cambridge International Scholarships (for international students) for those undertaking PhD studies.
- The aim of the Cambridge International Scholarships is to ensure that the 250 highest ranked students, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
- Successful applicants are informed at the earliest opportunity and the Trust will announce the winners of the Cambridge International Scholarships for 2020-21, in early March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge International Scholarship 2020-21
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University.
Cambridge International Scholarship 2020-21 Application Process
- Applicants who wish to start their PhDs in 2020-21 must apply by either the 3 December 2019 or 7 January 2020, whichever deadline is appropriate for your course
- Please see the Graduate Admissions webpage ‘Application & Funding Deadlines’.
- All applicants should complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing their ‘wish to be considered for funding’.
- For any further information, visit the page https://www.cambridgetrust.org/
Cambridge International Scholarship 2020-21 Important Dates
- Applicants who wish to start their PhDs in 2020-21 must apply by either the 03rd December 2019 or 07th January 2020 (whichever deadline is appropriate for your course)
For any further information, visit the page https://www.cambridgetrust.org/
Graduate Admissions Office, Student Services Centre, Bene’t Street, New Museums Site, Cambridge, UK, CB2 3PT, Phone: +44 (0)1223 760606, Website www.cambridgetrust.org