Bihar Education Department announces Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 for SC & ST Students Only, Apply Now
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 – Education Department Govt. of Bihar invites online applications for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC & ST students applying for academic year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 only.
- Last date to apply : 16th January 2023
- This Post Matric Scholarship portal is only open for SC and ST students resident of Bihar State.
- This portal is currently open only for Academic year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22.
- Students eligible as per advertisement of Post Matric Scholarship of Education Department, Govt. of Bihar need to apply.
- Post matric scholarship scheme, only the students studying in higher classes after passing the matriculation entrance examination can apply for the scholarship.
- All 10+2 school and I.A/ISC/I.Com and other courses- INR 2000/-
- Graduation or equivalent to BA/BSC/B.Com- INR 5000/-
- Post-graduation or equivalent to MA/MSC/MCOM- INR 5000/-
- ITI- INR 5000/-
- For engineering/medical/law/technical courses(Except agriculture)- INR 15000/-
- Candidates can apply through http://www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in/
- A student only needs to apply only once for one academic year otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Before applying, check the name of your institution in the registered list of institutions.
- Institutions need to register first on the portal before you can apply.
- The institution will be provisionally approved for enabling the student to apply. Only after physical verification by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar payment will be released.
- There is No Any Application Fee required for Post Matric Scholarship Application Form.
For more details and apply please visit the official website