Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation announces Scholarship 2019 for Hearing Impaired students to Study Abroad
Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2019 – Applications are open for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarships 2019. It provides scholarships to Hearing Impaired students to Study Abroad in a Degree Program.
About the Foundation
- Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation, a public charitable trust, was founded on 2nd November 1993.
- The Foundation aims at promoting equal opportunities for the hearing impaired and helping them to integrate into the mainstream of society as productive members. It also encourages them for higher education by awarding prizes & scholarships every year.
Eligibility Criteria for Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Hearing Impaired students of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Students should be admitted to a Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree Program in any reputed college or University abroad.
Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Log in to the official website to download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach the copy of the applicant’s latest audiogram, certificate of deafness along with other documents required.
- Send to the following address:
- Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation, 303, Aries Palms, Tower – B, 5/6 Shobhana Nagar, Vasana Road, Vadodara 390015, Gujarat – INDIA.
Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of applying: 31st July 2019 (Term beginning August/September 2019)
- Last date of applying: 31st August 2019 (Term beginning October/November 2019)
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
Admin Off: 303, Aries Palms, Tower-B, 5/6 Shobhana Nagar, Vasna Road Vadodara-390015, Tel 91-265-2250157 Founded on 2-11-1993. Reg. No.: E 15003 Website www.bahushrutfoundation.org, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org