Sant Nirankari Mandal announces Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019
Sant Nirankari Mandal Scholarship Scheme 2019 – Sant Nirankari Mandal has launched a Scholarship Scheme namely Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019 for the needy students to pursue Diploma and Degree Courses. Students pursuing the first year of degree/diploma courses can apply for this scheme.
Aim of Scholarship
- The aim of this scholarship scheme is to offer financial support and educational assistance to the eligible students
- The students who will be selected will receive complete financial assistance for pursuing courses like B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Mgt., M.Com., M.A., BCA, BBA, Diploma/Degree or training Programs in any sport or instrumental music from a recognized college of India
About Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme
- With the blessing of Satguru Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Nirankari Mandal has launched a Scholarship Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to promising and needy students for pursuing Degree and Diploma Courses
- The salient features of the scheme are given below for information and benefit of all concerned
Scholarship Scheme Reward
- Students who have passed with 60% marks or above marks in their 10th or 12th Class will receive 100% tuition fee assistance and students who got 50% to 60% marks will receive 50% financial assistance in tuition fee.
- The maximum ceiling of the benefit with be Rs.50,000/- per year per student or the tuition fee payable in each year, whichever is less
Eligibility Criteria for Sant Nirankari Mandal Scholarship Scheme 2019
- The basic eligibility conditions which students have to fulfill in order to apply for this scholarship scheme are:
- Aspirant wishing to apply must be the first-year student of degree/diploma courses from any recognized institution of India
- Applicant must secure minimum 60% marks in 10th or 12th
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than 3.50 lacs per annum. A candidate pursuing course through regular or correspondence mode is eligible.
- Students having less than 60% marks in 10th or 12th will also be considered in certain circumstances
See: National Scholarship 2019
- The eligible students will be selected on merit basis of 10th or 12th examination, depending upon the course pursuing by the student
- The selection committee of Education department of Sant Nirankari Mandal may also conduct the interview of selected candidates wherein the documents of applicants will be verified. In order to continue the scholarship, students must maintain the minimum 60% marks criteria in the final examination of every year.
Sant Nirankari Mandal Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Process
- The Scholarship Scheme has been named as “Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme” from the Academic year 2015-16 and will supersede all previous Scholarship Schemes of Sant Nirankari Mandal
- Details of this scheme are available on our website www.nirankari.org
- Here, we are providing the simple steps to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2019
- The application process will be completely offline Click here to download the offline application form. Fill all the required details in the form and submit it to the below address along with all the necessary documents.
- Sant Nirankari Mandal (Regd.), Sant Nirankari administrative block, Nirankari Complex, Nirankari Chowk,Burari road, Delhi-110009
- Students can also email their filled-in application form along with required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Required Documents
- The latest copy of fee receipt provided by institution/University. The latest copy of pay slip and IT return of all earning family members or a copy of family income certificate issued by SDM. Class 10th and 12th mark sheet. A copy of passbook or cancelled cheque. Copy of Ration card/Aadhaar card/Voter ID/ Pan card or any other proof
- Details of academic expenses such as tuition fee, hostel fee, books, etc. duly signed by the principal of the institution. A certificate by institution stating a student’s family income is not more than 3.50 lacs, a student has not taken admission under Management/Convener quota or any other quota and student has not received any other scholarships.
Sant Nirankari Mandal Scholarship Scheme 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply 30th September 2019
- Result announcement of selected students 31st December 2019