Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019-20
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2019-20 – The Amar Ujala Foundation Authorities had issued the advertisement for Scholarship Scheme for the convenience of the candidates. Interested aspirants check the Atul Maheswari Scholarship 2019
Atul Maheswari Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Organization Name: Amar Ujala Foundation
- Scholarship Scheme: Atul Maheswari Foundation
- Admission Location: India
- Total of 36 students are selected for this scholarship scheme/ program,
- 18 of which were from class 9th and 10th who got Rs.30, 000/-each,
- 18 members of students from class 11th and 12th and got Rs.50, 000/-
- Each and 2 blind students one from class 10th & one from 12th class who got Rs.30, 000/- & Rs.50, 000/- respectively.
- Starting Date of the Applications: 14th August 2019
- Ending Date of the Application Forms: 31st August 2019
- Scholarship Test Date: October 2019
- Result Date: After 1-2 Moths of Exam
- Applying aspirants must be studying the 9th to 12th class annual exams with 60% marks from a recognized board.
- The Amar Ujala Foundation Scholarship selection procedure is as follows written exam and interview.
Scholarship Exam Pattern
- Check the Amar Ujala Scholarship Latest Exam Pattern Scheme here and appear for Scholarship Test which will be held at the various cities.
- Type of Questions: In the scholarship test questions will be objective type with multiple choice.
- Number of Papers: Two Papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- Paper I: 60 Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning, Science related topics.
- Paper II: Descriptive Type and two questions will be asked in Hindi and English out of which students can choose one question to give the answer of it.
- Exam Duration: For Both Papers students will get the 01 hour 30 minutes to complete the exam
- Region: Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- Eligible students can apply for the Amar Ujala Scholarship Notification 2019 and submitted the filled online application forms before the deadline i.e, 31st August 2019. Below we are providing some steps to apply for the scholarship application form because some candidates don’t know how to check and apply through the website.
- First, visit the website of the www.foundation.amarujala.com.
- Search for the scholarships tab in that click the AMC link.
- Read all the details as required.
- Eligible aspirants apply for the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Check all the details it’s correct or not.
- Then click the submit button.
- Bring the print copy of the application form for further use.
- Required Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
- Other documents