Nehru Memorial Museum and Library offers Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship 2019 on Prime Ministers of India
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship 2019 – Applications are invited by Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Teen Murti House for the award of “Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Minister of India” to outstanding scholars to pursue research on prime Ministers of India and he Prime Minister’s Office
Duration: Two years
No. of Seats: 2
- Equal to Professor Scale of central Universities of India.
- Fellows will be reimbursed contingent expenses up to the ceiling limit of Rs.30, 000/- per annum, which they may incur on travel, purchase of stationery, books (not available in our Library), typing, photocopying, etc. The claims may be submitted by the Fellows in the prescribed Performa along with supporting cash memos, receipts/details of expenditure every month to the office for reimbursement.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship 2019
- It is only open to scholars of eminence who have made a significant contribution to the knowledge in their respective fields and preferably have experience of conducting/guiding research and have two published books to their credit. The duration of the Fellowship will be of two years with no provision for extension. The date of commencement of the Fellowship will be when the Fellow reports to NMML
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship 2019 Application Process
- The application form is available on NMML website www.nehrumemorial.nic.in
- Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application is 27th Feb 2019
For any query please visit the official website: www.nehrumemorial.nic.in
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library
Teen Murti House, New Delhi, website: www.nehrumemorial.nic.in