Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala offer APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023-24 for Diploma Courses
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 – Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala invites Online application for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship (APJAK) 2023-24 for students of 3 Year Diploma Courses in Govt/Aided/Govt Approved self Financing Polytechnics. The Government of Kerala has introduced various scholarships awarded to meritorious students of outstanding performance in the education sector as well as to the students of socially and economically backward categories. Check out the details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, scholarship amount, application process, etc for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 from the page below.
- Organization: Directorate of Minority Welfare DMW
- Course: 3 Year Diploma Courses in Govt./Aided/Govt. Approved self-Financing Polytechnics
- Scholarship Amount: Rs.6000/year
- Should belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha, Parsis, Jain communityThe students belonging to minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Parsi, and Sikhs) can apply for this scholarship.
- Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs
- Should be a native of Kerala
- Admission must be in merit seat
- BPL Students will be given preference
- Should study in Govt/Aided /Govt Approved self Financing Polytechnics
- Students interested in applying for this award can do so by visiting the Minority Welfare Scholarships Portal’s official website in Kerala www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
- Click Online Registration in Home Page
- Select the ‘Board’ under which you have passed Matriculation.
- Enter Register Number/ Roll Number.
- Select the ‘Year of Passing’ using the Drop-down arrow. Your Registration ID is displayed in the field below Item 2
- Fill in Personal Details in Item 2
- Fill in Permanent Address details in Item 3.
- If the Communication Address is the same as the Permanent Addresses, just click the ‘check-box’ (the address will be copied). If not, type in the Communication Address.
- Fill in the Details of Present Institution and Course using the Drop-down arrow in Item 5
- Fill in Details of course based on which scholarship is being sought.
- Select the Examination Passed, Stream/Course/Main and Year of Passing using the Drop-down arrow.
- Fill Total Marks Secured and Maximum Marks. The Mark Percentage will appear automatically.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website