All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test 2023 Only for 12th Science Students & NEET aspirant Students Only
AIMSET 2023 – Aimset Educational Foundation announces All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test (AIMSET) 2023 for the students (Both either a class 12th pass out or appearing in class 12th are eligible for the same), who are aspiring to study in Medical and Paramedical Courses.
All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test (AIMSET) 2023
- All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test known as AIMSET. All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test is a national level scholarship test provided by the organization (Aimset Educational Foundation) which is registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs India.
Scholarship for Medical & Paramedical Courses
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in C.T. Scan Technology; Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology; Diploma in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology; Diploma in Cardiology Technology; Diploma in Dialysis Technician; Diploma in MRI Technician; Diploma in O.T. Technician; Diploma in Anesthesia and Critical Care Technician; Diploma in Orthopaedic and Plaster Technician; Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy Technology; DXRT (Diploma in X-Ray Technician); Diploma in Optometry Technology; Diploma in Neonatal Care Technician; Diploma in Intervention Radiology; Diploma in Blood Transfusion Technician
- UG Courses : MBBS; BHMS; BDS ; BSc Nursing; BSc Agriculture (HONS.); BVSc; B.Pharma; BAMS; BUMS; BPT; B.Sc Biotechnology; BMLT; D.Pharma; ANM; GNM; B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology; B.Sc. OT & Anesthesia Technology; B.Sc Critical Care Technology; BSc. in Cardiovascular Technology; BSc. in Dialysis Therapy; BSc. in Horticulture; BSc. in Dairy Technology; BSc. in Food Technology; BSc. in Yoga and Naturopathy; BSc. Optometry; BSc MLT; B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics; B.Sc. in Microbiology; MBBS Abroad; BSc Radiography; BSc Forensic Science; BSc Botany; BSc Zoology; BSc Medical Radiological Technology; BSc Fisheries Science; BSc Forestry; BSc Biology; Bio-Food Process Technology (BFT); Bioinformatics Science; Biomedical Science
- PG Courses : MVSc; M.Sc in Agriculture; M.pharm; MDS; M.Sc in MRIT; M.Sc Anesthesia & OT Tech; M.Sc Dialysis Therapy; M.Sc Critical Care Technology; M.Sc. Cardiovascular Technology; M.Sc. Dental Assistant; M.Sc. Agronomy; M.Sc. Horticulture; M.Sc. Genetics & Plant Breeding; MSc Biochemistry; M.Sc EVS Environmental Science; M.Sc. Microbiology; M.Sc. Botany; M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences; MSc Food Technology; M.Sc. Yoga Science & Therapy; M.Sc. Chemistry; M.Sc. MLT; M.Sc. Optometry; MSc Nursing; MSc Anatomy; MSc Radiotherapy; MSc Zoology; Master of Physiotherapy
- Section A: 500 students securing 95% or above marks in AIMSET are eligible for scholarship (Full Tuition Fee for 4 years in Govt. Colleges and, 1- Year fee in Pvt. Colleges as per mention the list of colleges on website) for studying in any of the 300+ Govt. Approved AIMSET Participating colleges and universities.
- Section B: 700 students securing marks more than to 85% and less than 95% in AIMSET are eligible for scholarship (Tuition fee for 1st year in Govt College and, 50% tuition fee for 1 year in Pvt. College) for studying in any of the 300+ Govt. Approved AIMSET Participating colleges and universities.
- Section C: 5000 students securing marks more than or equal to 75% and less than 85% in AIMSET are eligible for scholarship (Standard Laptop) for study
- Last date of submission of Application Form – 7th June 2023*
- Editing of Application form – 7th June 2023*
- Download e-Admit Card – 9th June 2023*
- Date of Mock Test – 9th June 2023*
- Date of Examination – 10th June 2023*
- Declaration of Result – 5th July 2023*
- Start Counselling Process – 2nd Week in July 2023*
- Counselling Result – 3rd Week in July 2023*
- The candidate must have passed the final examination of 10+2
- 50 % marks in all subjects PCB.
- 10+2 appearing students are eligible.
- NEET appearing students are eligible.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age either at the time of admission or else on or before December 31.
- The upper age limit for NEET-UG is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Note: The total number of attempts for General and OBC candidates is three, whereas the total number of attempts for SC/ST/PH is five.
- Step 1: Registration at www.aimset.in
- Applicants are requested to register themselves at www.aimset.in with their active Email id and Mobile Number.
- Step 2: Application Fee Payment
- The applicants must fill up their application forms, pay fees (through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking), and submit them online.
- Step 3: Upload your Document
- After completing the payment you can proceed to upload the document like Aadhar, 10th & 12th Marksheet etc.
- For General / OBC : Rs. 1200 /- + GST
- For Girls Candidates of all Category : Rs. 1000 /- + GST
- For SC/ST/PH : Rs. 1000 /- + GST
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
Pattern of the Examination
- Objective type (multiple choice questions)
- Each correct answer carry four marks
- Negative marking deduct one mark.
- Physics – 60 question (240 marks)
- Chemistry- 60 question (240 marks)
- Biology – 60 question (240 marks)
For more details and apply please visit the official website