AIIMS Bhubaneswar Announces Post Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2022
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the admission to the Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Programme for a maximum tenure period of one (01) year at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for the Academic session 2022
PDF Programme Offered in
- PDF in Critical Care Medicine
- PDF in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- PDF in Palliative Care Medicine
- PDF in Minimal Access Surgery
- PDF in Diagnostic NeuroImaging
- PDF in Health Care quality & Patient Safety
- PDF in Neuro-Trauma
- PDF in Acute Care Surgery
- PDF in Paediatric Haematology – Oncology
- PDF in Public Health Nutrition
- On-line application will be available on : 08th March 2022
- Last date of receipt of on-line application :13th March 2022
- PDF in Critical Care Medicine & Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia : MD / MS / DNB in Radiotherapy, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
- PDF in Palliative Care Medicine : MD / MS / DNB in Radiotherapy, Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, and General Surgery.
- PDF in Minimal Access Surgery : MS / DNB in General Surgery. DNB / MCh in Paediatric Surgery & Surgical Oncology.
- PDF in Diagnostic NeuroImaging : MD / DNB in Radio-diasnosis .
- PDF in Health Care quality & Patient Safety : MBBS + Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) or MD in Hospital Administration
- PDF in Neuro-Trauma : MCh / DNB in Neurosurgery.
- PDF in acute Care Surgery : MS / DNB in General Surgery.
- PDF in Paediatric Haematology – Oncology : MD / DNB in Paediatrics.
- PDF in Public Health Nutrition : MD in Community Medicine. or Master in Public Health or Epidemiology. or Doctoral degree in Epidemiology, Nutrition or Health Sciences.
- Age Limit : 45 years as on the last date of the receipt of the Online Application.
- Emoluments : Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- Leave : 24 days for one year
- Internal Assessment : 6 monthly internal Assessment or as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- Exit Examination: To be decided by AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- The online application will be available at https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/ on 08-03-2022 (10.00 A.M).
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode only.
- Application Fees: Rs. 1500/- Payment to be made to AllMS, Bhubaneswar.
- The candidate can apply for more than one post out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply separately from different posts.
- Written / Viva-voice will be conducted if the number of candidates are more. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website