As per the notification released earlier by National Testing Agency (NTA) the application process of IGNOU MBA and B.Ed Admission Test 2020 application process is scheduled to begin from January 31, 2020 and will conclude on February 29, 2020.
NTA will be conducting MBA and B.Ed Admission Test on April 29, 2020. The Admit card for the same will be released on April 1, 2020.
For admission to MBA Program, candidates should be a graduate (counting Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretary ship) with 50% grades for unreserved category /45% for other categories according to the government of India rules.
For admission to B.Ed Program, candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with 50% marks. The trained in-service teachers in elementary education are also eligible to apply for B.Ed program
Steps to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd Admission Test 2020
- Log on to the official website of IGNOU,
- Under alerts tab, click on ‘Registration open for OPENMAT (MBA) and B.Ed Admission Test
- On the homepage, click on ‘Application Form for OPENMAT’’ or ‘Application Form for B.Ed.’
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and upload the required documents
- Click on submit
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs