Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for Fresh Admission and Re-registration for January 2020 session. Candidates can now register themselves for IGNOU Admission 2020 till February 15, 2020.
Also See: Mumbai University Distance Education Admissions for 2020
This is the second time IGNOU has extended the last date for Registration and re-registration for January 2020 session
Students can apply for Fresh Admission for January 2020 session through the official website: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ and for Re-registration through onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU offers Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate course for the session commencing in January 2020
IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university which was established in 1985 by Govt. of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantaged sections of society.
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs