Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for Fresh Admission and Re-registration for January 2020 session. Candidates can now register themselves for IGNOU Admission 2020 till February 15, 2020.
This is the second time IGNOU has extended the last date for Registration and re-registration for January 2020 session
Students can apply for Fresh Admission for January 2020 session through the official website: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ and for Re-registration through onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU offers Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate course for the session commencing in January 2020
IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one has submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university which was established in 1985 by Govt. of India to offer open and distance education particularly to disadvantaged sections of society.
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses – List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs – Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admissions
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees – IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs