Institute of Distance and Open Learning, University of Mumbai announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for Session 2022, Apply now
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2022 – Institute of Distance and Open Learning, University of Mumbai invites online applications for admission to various Distance Learning Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2022
Read on for details on courses offered, eligibility and application process and more for Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2022.
CBCS Semester Pattern
- Sem I & II of F.Y.B.A & F.Y.B.Com
- Sem I & II of M.A, (History, Sociology,Economics, Politics, Marathi,
- Hindi, English) & Sem I & II of M.Com.
Annual Pattern Scheme
- S.Y.B.A, & S.Y.B.Com
- Part-II of M.A, (History, Sociology, Economics, Politics, Marathi, Hindi, English), & Part-II of M.Com.
Annual Pattern Scheme
- Part-I & II of M.A, (Education)
Mumbai University IDOL Admission Dates 2022
- FY BA, FY B.Com (CBCS Semester Pattern) / B.Com (Account & Finance), FY: 08th March to 22nd March 2022
- SYBA, SYB.Com (Sem. III & IV) (CBCS Semester Pattern); Part-I of MA; Part-I of MA; Part-I of M.Com & Part-I of MA (Education) (CBCS Semester Pattern); Part-II of MA; Part-II of M.Com (Sem. III & IV) (CBCS Semester Pattern): 08th March to 22nd March 2022
- T.Y.B.A., T.Y.B.Com (Annual Pattern) & Part-II of MA (Education) (Annual Pattern): 08th March to 22nd March 2022
Mumbai University IDOL Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For UG Programs
- A candidate for being eligible for the admission to FY B.A. / FY.B.Com. program must be a H.S.C. (10+2) or equivalent examination pass out, before 31st December 2021 (students passed in the supplementary examination are eligible to take admission in this session)
- A candidate for being eligible for the admission to SY B.A. / SY.B.Com. program must be a passed or ATKT in FY B.A. / FY.B.Com examination, before 31st December 2021
For PG Programs
- A candidate for being eligible for the admission to Part II of M.A. / M.A. Education/ M.Com. (If the student has failed or not appeared for the examination of Part-I then also the student is eligible for the admission in Part II but the admission will be provisional until they will passed the Part I exam.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for Part – II examination unless and until he/she will pass the Part I examination)
- Details of online admissions to all programmes are available on the website http://old.mu.ac.in/distance-open-learning/ and http://idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac/
Mumbai University IDOL Admission Application Process 2022
- Students are requested to register online fresh at the website http://idoloa.digitaluniversity.ac/ before filling online admission form
Step to Follows
Step 1 – Registration
- To register, go to the official website. Click on the link to register yourself for IDOL Online Admission for January-December 2022 Session. You will be asked to provide your email address, mobile number which are used for two step verification and future communication.
Step 2 – Application Form
- You have to enter your Personal Details like name, residential address, and necessary educational details. You also have to enter your choice of course.
Step 3 – Fee Payment
- Next and final step is to pay the application fee. Fee payment can only be done online. No other mode is acceptable. Take print out of application fee payment receipt.
- The students admitted for the January session, their examination will conduct tentatively in the month of November/December 2022 (Annual Pattern)
- The students admitted for the January session, their first sem examination will conduct tentatively in the month of March/April/May 2022 & the Second sem examination will conduct tentatively in the month of October/November/December-2022 (Semester Pattern)
- Government Scholarship is available for some programs for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/VJ-NT/SBC) students; details are available on our website (If GOI has not sanction the facility the students are subjected to pay the fees in whole)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Distance Education Admission 2022
- Most Popular Distance Learning Courses in India
- IGNOU Admission 2022 Application Form, Dates, Courses